Monday 28 April 2014

"The back of yo' head" : Hair challenge

I have a lot of hair and, as such, I've made the executive decision that I should be doing more with it. So I went shopping for a stupid amount of accessories, revved up my Pinterest board (http://www.pinterest.com/ediguest/style/) and set myself a challenge: New Day, New Do. And I just came up with that on the spot.

Completely spontaneous I know but, with a lack of other things to really distract me apart from the daily grind, I thought it would be nice to do a little something for myself that could also be considered skillful. I am still knitting btw, but that tends to be for other people...

Anyway, it’s pretty self-explanatory and I’ll try and keep up with it at least for this week (they’re probably gonna get a bit repetitive after that). I probably won’t be including things like clothes (because I still wear the high-waisted jeans I bought in 2007) or make-up (because I don’t wear any to work), but hopefully the up-and-down dos will keep you entertained enough!


Day 1 - The Big Bun


I took this photo after work, so excuse the flyaways 


No comments:

Post a Comment