Tuesday 29 April 2014

Hair challenge day 2 : The simple look fuller ponytail

Today was not a good day for me in terms of work, but luckily my hair was looking pretty fly by the time I had reworked it a couple of times.

I had always wondered how some girls got their ponytails looking longer and fuller than mine, even though I was sure we had the same length hair, and I know my hair is thicket than most.

The answer, it would seem, is the double ponytail. Simple and quick, this hairstyle works unexpectedly... Well just unexpectedly. Makes a nice change from the more severe single, pulled-back ponytail. Thinking of incorporating a bump-it look at the front when I learn how to use it properly.

Did a comparison on single and double ponytails, so you can see what the hype is about. Pictures were taken after work, so the style had flattened (and frizzed) a bit by then! Guess it just makes it look more realistic than the painstakingly styled ones you see and covet!

Single Pony

Fuller Pony


Single Pony
Fuller Pony




I personally like it and think it worked to a moderate degree. It's up to you whether you think it worth the extra 2 minutes!

Also, another simple experimental look, helped out by Odiri:


No comments:

Post a Comment